Join now - be part of our community!

Android 7.0 (Nougat) Update - Discussion Thread

profile.country.GB.title
diodorus

Android 7.0 (Nougat) Update - Discussion Thread

I just read about the upcoming Nougat update for (US?) sony TVs, for example the KDX8300D.

Any idea if this will also happen at the same time for the (UK?) XD83, and if so if this will fix the 5.1 issues?

Thanks!

346 REPLIES 346
profile.country.ES.title
NoImNotSwedish

If youare using RC to send sound from your TV .... Made by your TV ...YouTube ,. Netflix + more .. you will only get steel to get full 5.1 use a fivib cable. 

profile.country.GR.title
Lefteris21ps

Guys some serious problem and i think its caused after the new update, i cant install apk using a file explorer after update, the install button is grey and i can't press it like before  someone to confirm this? 

profile.country.AT.title
Kuschelmonschter
Hero

Open the ACTION MENU an the button will ungrey.

You can also use the ADB tool (´adb install´ command) to sideload apps over network.

profile.country.GR.title
Lefteris21ps

Thanks it worked  but why this? 

profile.country.GB.title
Garymjh

Using es file explorer with apk stored on Google drive and it installs fine for me. 

profile.country.ES.title
NoImNotSwedish

havectd the action button ... iIt didnt work how does this other workaround work please

@Kuschelmonschterwrote:

Open the ACTION MENU an the button will ungrey.

You can also use the ADB tool (´adb install´ command) to sideload apps over network.

I

profile.country.ES.title
NoImNotSwedish

Do you have the problem

Well I also had problems with googGo play install s

Code 963 it said

I cleared data and casch. No go 

Ooh  I have a USB stick added .

After removing the usb stick it am works again .

Try it .

truongson
Explorer

Hi All

Turning this thread into the main discussion thread of Android 7.0 (Nougat) - to hopefully prevent many similar topics being created.  I have changed the thread title to reflect this - nothing else has been changed.

Cheers

truongson
Explorer

Bạn có thể cho tôi biết nếu sau khi cập nhật bạn có thể chuyển qua âm thanh 5.1 trong bất kỳ ứng dụng nào khác ngoài trình phát video gốc?

Thanks

----------------

sàn thép grating, tấm sàn grating , gratingchuyên sử dụng trong công trình

profile.country.GB.title
pajo100

@Risc0nwrote:

Crappy mediatek drivers are one of the biggest reasons why Android sucks on Sony right now. I also hope it stops the friggin xxx app has stopped working, random reboots and horrendous Amazon 4K and lip sync!

So far no app has stopped messages 

However I now notice that you cannot install new apps from USB drives any more anyone else have this problem?