Join now - be part of our community!

FD- 43GX80305

profile.country.GB.title
WelshMoe
Explorer

FD- 43GX80305

The rearranging of  the satellite position into a logical order on the Electronic-Program-Guide, from the strange jumbled up channels that are finally presented. I managed to find a possible solution to NO SOUND on HDMI from other devices which I will try it, but it should not have been an issue in the first place ... fingers-crossed

I am really disappointed that Sony has not thought up by now a more straight forwards way of setting this TV up. Any non technical person would have NO CHANCE and it by far the worst TV I've worked on, I like the reasonable 4k  up scaling so far... BUT I ONLY PURCHASED IT NINE DAYS AGO

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
spannerzone

I'm guessing you're using the astra satellites that Sky / BBC/ ITV use? - it seems the built in satellite receiver in some of these Sony's is not based on the 'Freesat' design that has a logical programme guide, instead it's a basic sat receiver and I think the Sony just saves them in the order they're transmitted via satellite, so lowest frequency first, highest last, which means loads of mixed up channels.

Once you sorted them out, is it easy to channel change and flip to / from satellite and freeview / apps etc?