Join now - be part of our community!

I cant find how to turn off commentary for the blind

profile.country.en_GB.title
batesempire
Visitor

I cant find how to turn off commentary for the blind

I cant find how to turn off commentary for the blind can any one help :thinking:

14 REPLIES 14
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

do the following- press options, then audio language, then press audio description and set that to off,

that should do it.

i dont have audio language or audio description

any other way i can turn it off

i have a sony bravia

Caledonian_TV
Contributor

@lesleywilton wrote:

i dont have audio language or audio description

any other way i can turn it off

i have a sony bravia

- You would possibly have to be a bit more descriptive - i.e. which model of Bravia so we know what remote/menu you have? - If you have a voice chattering in the background then you DO have 'audio description'! 

On some sets...  The 'audio' button often has a rubber 'pip' on top of it; similar to the pip on the number '5' or volume+  - I think that's to help partially-sighted people find it. It may be on the top row of small buttons; below the on-off switch.

- If you press 'audio' it it 'should' bring up 'audio language'.   - 'English' with 'AD' after it is the audio description track...  Just scroll away from it.

no cant find any of thatcant find the factory reset eitheranyone help me with that one
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

As Caledonian_TV says above, to be able to assist, can you please reply back with the model number of your TV.

All else fails, contact Sony Support: HERE

Cheers

my
model number is
KDL-52X2000KDL-46X2000KDL-40X2000
sony LCD Digital Colour TV
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

If you goto Menu > Settings > Sound - you can access the following options ( you might have to scroll down a bit)

_20160125_210038.JPG

Hope this helps

Cheers

Edit: to factory reset the tv - Menu > Settings > Set-up and choose 'All Reset'

what do i look for after sounds?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try setting 'Dual Sound' to stereo.