Join now - be part of our community!

KD-48A9

profile.country.GB.title
Helenesse1
New

KD-48A9

Hi All,

Just connected up my new 48” A9 - no problems at all - easy set-up! However, there is a small sticker at the bottom right corner of the screen (about 2cm in length) with a little blue side tape to it. I initially tried to pull it off like the other screen stickers, but this one is almost glued to the screen. My question is: is this sticker supposed to stay attached to the screen? It seems pretty stuck on. Or is it supposed to be peeled of? (Not sure if it’s covering a remote receiver or something). Many thanks for any info. H

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Jewers

Hi.  I am getting my KD-48A9 delivered on Monday and it is going to be installed by a Sony Centre.  If no one has the answer for you before then, I shall ask the man who instals My TV and get back to you.

profile.country.GB.title
Helenesse1
New

Thank you so much! Really appreciate your offer 🤗

Sent from my iPhone
profile.country.GB.title
Sonyvores
Contributor

it's a sticket to avoid the plastic part at teh bottom to be scratched, you are supposed to remove it.

Are you sure it's only 2cm? 

profile.country.GB.title
Helenesse1
New

Hi,

Yes - about 2cm long and just short of a cm in width (see pics).
profile.country.GB.title
Helenesse1
New

Actually- I’ve just realised (by looking at a picture of the sticker close up) that the little sticker is actually attached to a length of screen tape right along the bottom of the screen! The blue tab end is to help you strip it off without scratching the screen!! Doh! Not obvious at all!!

Thanks for your help 😁👍