Join now - be part of our community!

KD-55AF8

profile.country.GB.title
ushert

KD-55AF8

Hi

I am having problems with the tv as it will not turn on using either the remote or the button on the back, At the min the only way i can get it on is to unplug it from the wall then it will start.

I have contacted Sony and waiting a reply and was wondering if anyone has had this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Tom.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.HR.title
djakac9
Explorer

Hello again I have the same problem,I have a Dreambox 900 uhd connected to an input HDMI of the TV (tried all of them hdmi input). The picture is fine but there is no sound,to this day everything was fine but from today I have no more sound on all hdmi inputs

I've tried ps 3 and ps4 and different cables but video is ok and sound not working on kd-55 af8

I've tried connecting to another TV(samsung and hittachi) and sounds ok. The sound is coming through fine.

Every unit in the system works with other TVs (leaving me to belive that there is a strange anomally with the KD-55s HDMI inputs).The product I have 07/2018.and so far it was all right

profile.country.HR.title
djakac9
Explorer

Greetings.
I am having an issue with the process of updating an android software with my smart tv Sony Bravia KD-55AF8 . In the options ''updating software'' I can t find the latest software which solves issue with the audio output. When I manually refresh and initiate the search for an software update the system doesn' t recognize/find  the latest version of software which is avaliable (current version is PKG6.5629.0177EUA ). How Can I find the latest version of software without downloading it on the USB and then plug in the USB and initate the update.  I want to do the update directly on my smart tv.

Thank You for your time