Join now - be part of our community!

New 55AG9 got yesterday flashing colours right edge of screen randomly in pc mode battlefront 2

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
AdrianA19761

New 55AG9 got yesterday flashing colours right edge of screen randomly in pc mode battlefront 2

Hi i received a 55AG9 a couple of days ago and in pc mode game mode this is what happens when looking at certain angles on the right side of the screen.Is this not centered correctly? doesn't do it on all content.IMG_20190913_100725.jpgIMG_20190913_100852.jpgIMG_20190913_100856.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
AdrianA19761

Ok thanks it seems there is weird graphic glitches in battlefront 2 i should have known being an EA title nothing else seems to be doing it i shall try some other titles thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @AdrianA19761,

is it only there when you have your PC connected?

If yes, then I think your Graphics card is about to die or you are experiencing a weird graphics-glitch.

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
AdrianA19761

Ok thanks it seems there is weird graphic glitches in battlefront 2 i should have known being an EA title nothing else seems to be doing it i shall try some other titles thanks.

profile.country.GB.title
AdrianA19761

Update...

Scrub that it was the game and this morning the TV has failed after less than 3 days use.

Won't power on, red flashing light 4 times, unplug 5 mins, try to power up again it tries, the screen flashes 3/4 the way up near top then powers off again, taking it back to richer sounds today for a refund, getting the 55xg9505 instead, don't like the the motion on oleds.