Join now - be part of our community!

Sound on youtub

profile.country.GB.title
Milad_giges
Explorer

Sound on youtub

Hello could you help me please.
I updated my sony Bravia TV but after that I don’t have any sound on apps like YouTube, Netflix...
But My TV channel has sound.
Thank you
4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

So I can try to help, can you let me know the full model of your TV?

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
Milad_giges
Explorer

KD-55XF8096
When I connect USB for my keyboard remote I don’t have any sound on apps like youtube, Netflix...
profile.country.GB.title
buyukbang
Explorer

I've 75XF9005 with the latest updates installed (6.7210) as of today and I'm having this problem through all of the Sony software updates. When TV sleeps while my wireless android remote (a remote including full keyboard and air mouse), after turning of TV I'm having two problems:

1- Youtube app freezes at the very first frame, showing black screen. It never plays the video.

2- Sound for everything except TV app give very very low volume. Weirdly enough, when opening TV (sattelite or cable, no matter) there is no sound problem for it.

The only problem I've found is rebooting tv by holding power button for 5 seconds on the remote. This fresh start clear both problems, until TV sleeps again and I turn it on again next day.

I've found a lot of seperate user topics here describing the same problem, some users have reported youtube problem, some users have reported sound. But through the years and lots of software update it is still not fixed 😞

profile.country.GB.title
buyukbang
Explorer