Join now - be part of our community!

XD9305 rebooting when connecting to WiFi

profile.country.SE.title
Jalijali2
New

XD9305 rebooting when connecting to WiFi

Hi!

My XD9305 keeps rebooting itself everytime it connects to WiFi. It´s been doing this for like two years but everytime I´m about to throw it out the window it suddenly works normally again for a couple of days. Now it´s rebooting everytime I´m connecting. I´ve tried factory resets, I´ve updated everything, I´ve unplugged pretty much everything in my apartment (as told by Sony support).

When the factory reset is done, everything works up until i try to connect to my Wifi. The TV reboots over and over again until I unplug my router, then the TV starts up and as soon as I try to connect to WiFi it starts the rebooting loop again. I´ve tried different WiFi but that doesn´t help. 

I know that there is a guide on Sony support for reboting issue but it pretty much only tells me to do a factory reset, which doesn´t help. And if that doesn´t help I´m supposed to contact Sony support, they tell me to unplug everything from the TV. That doesn´t help.

Does anyone know what to do??

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

It is hard to understand exactly what is happening in your setup, but I could suggest that you surrend and buy for few pounds a couple of powerline in order to avoid wifi completely (unless you can directly connect your tv via a network cable)