annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Rejoignez nous, partagez votre expérience!

Bonjour / Hello I’m a RX10M3 Novice

profile.country.FR.title
dlwillis11
Nouveau

Bonjour / Hello I’m a RX10M3 Novice

Bonjour/Hello

Pardon my writing in English. I’m not French but living in France still learning French. I have a new RX10M3. A birthday/Christmas gift to capture good photos of birds (my hobby). I would like advice on the best way to begin. Some simple tips in basic French or in English. 

Merci beaucoup

Thank You

drDee

3 RÉPONSES 3
profile.country.FR.title
Grace_C

Hello drDee,

And welcome to Sony's French Community.

You might receive some advices from experienced members of the Community, but as they usually communicate in French only, and as the content in question could get pretty technical, I would highly suggest to post your question on Sony's UK Community too. You will find the link here: https://www.sony.co.uk

I wish you a lovely evening.

Best regards,

Gracy

profile.country.FR.title
dlwillis11
Nouveau

Thankyou Grace, 

As I bought the camera in France, it’s registered in SonyFr. I cannot access the UK site with my French login. Will try to create another profile on the UK site, but if not, I’m happy to post my questions in simple English and receive a reply in French. I can use a translator or ask my husband.

cheers

drDee

profile.country.FR.title
Grace_C

Hello drDee,

And thank you for your message.

You are welcome to post on the French Community, but in that case it would be better to post in French directly - and have your English question translated by your wife - as all the members of the Community don't necessarily speak English, and might not be able to understand your question.

In any case, I hope you will find some help on how to use your device very soon.

Best regards,

Gracy