annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

issue with MDR 1000x

profile.country.NL.title
chiba87
Nieuw

issue with MDR 1000x

dear Sony, 

I bought MDR 1000x headphones two weeks ago in the Mediamarkt Amsterdam. During use, I discovered a crunchy sound on the arch. When I walk - hear the knocking sound in the headphones. Yesterday I was on the train and the music was not playing evenly, the sound was getting louder / quieter (looks like NC issue).
Tell me, please, how is it possible to fix the problem?

To be honest, did not expect that such expensive headphones could have problems.

Use it with Sony NW A35 (LDAC).

1 ANTWOORD 1
profile.country.NL.title
RoosSBNL
Community Team

Hi chiba87, 

Welkom bij de Community. Dit is de Nederlandse Community waar we graag de Nederlandse voertaal hanteren, zodat mensen die geen Engels spreken ook de discussies kunnen volgen. Voor hulp in de Engelse taal verwijzen we je graag door naar de Engelse Community die je hier kunt vinden.

In jouw geval lijkt het mij het beste om contact op te nemen met het support team. Aangezien een NC issue niet iets is waar je op zit te wachten na de aanschaf van zo'n mooie headphone. 

Hi chiba87,

Welcome to the Community. This is the Dutch Community where we aim to use the Dutch language exclusively, so that people who don't speak English can follow the conversations too. For support in the English language, please write a post in our English Community which you can find here.

I think in your case it would be best to contact the  support team, as a NC issue is of course not what you want when buying a new headphone.  

Alvast bedankt/Thanks in advance!