Join now - be part of our community!

Complaints

HughSmallman
Explorer

Complaints

I cannot find a contact for the Sony UK Complaints Department. Also Sony have a rubbish Bravia TV promotion running (my claim arrived with Sony's agent more than 2 weeks ago, but the claim is still not acknowledged). What has happened to Sony? No way to run a business.

8 REPLIES 8
HughSmallman
Explorer

Update:. I have now managed to speak to Sony's agent for the Bravia TV promotion (after ringing the agent's phone number several times, since it was so busy). My claim was delivered to the agent on 13 June, and they have a record of receipt on 14 June. They said their target was to process claims within 7 working days (which so far they have exceeded by 1 day). They advised I should receive an email within a few days regarding my claim. Obviously things could be better, as follows:

1. It should be possible to get contact details from the Sony UK website for the Sony Complaints Department, if it exists.

2. Sony's agents for the Bravia TV promotion should acknowledge (by email, or via the link on Sony's webpage for the promotion) receipt of the claim, and indicate how long it will take to process.

3. The claims process could be simpler (it is very complicated, and requires 4 documents to be posted from the UK to France).

Hi, looks like I'm in the same boat has you, sent my documents off on the 3rd June I've tried contacting sony via email and freephone, my email fails to deliver and the freephone is just a recorded message telling me the opening hours,
Please could you tell how you got in contact, thanks
profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Hey doowedoowe,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

You can check the progress of your claim using the following link. https://giveaway.sony.eu/bravia-promotion/en/GB/RedemptionCheck

If you would like to contact Sony via email or phone, you can do so using the details on the following link. https://giveaway.sony.eu/bravia-promotion/en/GB/ContactUs

Kind regards,

Drew

marian14
Explorer

Contacting you by email from the above link......keeps stating CAN NOT SEND EMAIL ??? after filling in all details....I was asking about my FREE SMART PHONE claim sent in 16th June...When I check with my number it say working on it....can you please help.....David Newling

JerseyAli
New

Dear Drew

I am having a problem too, I cannot get replies to e-mails or in some cases even get the e-mail through.

This is my question that I have tried several times to get through to you:

I ordered my TV in June and received it in July (as I was moving house) and paid for it end of July. When I went to apply for my phone the page had gone. I tried to e-mail you twice but have had no response. I went through the main site and have only just seen this e-mail address in the discussion section. I have met all the criteria but just need to apply! Please can you help??

Jvpdesouza
Explorer

In my case I submitted a claim for a Sony Playstation Dual Shock Controller when you purchase a Sony TV. Sony acknowledge the claim but keep saying that I have submitted an online order confirmation whereas infact I have sent them a John Lewis Sales Invoice, a John Lewis written letter on headed paper and Customer Requirement Order Confirmation confirming model, price and date of purchase. The Sony promotion is a complete sham. Disgraceful that Sony can treat customers in this way !

Titis_0000
Community Team

Have you tried contacting the customer service? What did they say?

MartiniJosh
Explorer

You can't rely on Sony's customer service. Try looking online.