Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nobody-in-particular wrote:

Just an observation.

There are 14 pages of posts from a very small group of (4 - 5) user who have joined the fantasy Football league but for those that did not join it may be useful to rest of the 'community' if someone regularly posted your actual league table results so that we all could see your points & league standings, etc.

What do you think?

Good point - Ill post the league table - when I'm at the top :slight_smile:

Naa seriously, there are 10 people doing the Fantasy League (and some Im not sure who they are)

As it stands - before today

End of Week 7:

Sony FF League Table 18-10-2013.jpg

(Its all a bit of fun)

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Yeah - its a shame more members didn't join in at the time :slight_frown:

I have to admit I'm really enjoying it.:smileywin:

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Oh dammit, thats it, I'm playing the wildcard tonight..:smileyshocked: My team is an absolute disgrace.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was wondering when you would pop your head up Catmambo.  Considering your response on the 16th !!  :slight_smile:

Catmambo
Contributor

All my points basically came from one player. I've got 3 in action in the Tottenham game and then one tomorrow, so can claw back a bit, but its definitely back to the drawing board...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand fully.  Just be thankful that Ramsey did well.  For me he scored me more points that 8 others combined.  No more points for me this round.

EDIT-Just saw the scores today.  You didnt finish too badly at all in the end.

Catmambo
Contributor

Salvaged - but the Bonfire of the Vanities has started.... :thumbsup:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Inspired purchase Catmambo :wink:

Good week for me, although it would help if I had more than 9 players actually playing.

The bonfire of my defence has started lol. Cahill hasn't played for 3 weeks.

Wonder if its possible to play a 5-6 formation? (No goalkeeper or defence:smileyyahoo:)

Also when do we get to perform a virtual drugs test on the person at no.1 in the league?

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

I will have at least 1 good weekend soon... right? :laughing:

I think it is still possible for new people to join the league. It's doubtful you'll reach the top but you can still join in!

Anonymous
Not applicable

End of Game Week 8

Sony FF League Table - GW08.jpg