Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

A new game week is about to begin.  Ive made a couple of changes this week to try and maximise points (hopefully it pays off)

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can Man City LOOSE against Sunderland.  Grrrrrr  I swapped 2 players this week to get Yaya Toure, expecting him to score goals and hence EARN me points.  I also captained him.  No goals no nothing!!!  

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

He was still one of you highest scoring players though... 

Some weird results this weekend in general though so scores seem a lot lower..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just saw your team, you've scored rather low too.  It seems that Suarez scored quite well for all members this week (those who have him i should say)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well its that time again, the weekly roundup

End of Game Week 11:

Sony FF League Table - GW11.jpg

This week seems to have been rather mixed.  Some teams had a cracker week, and others, well what can I say. 

A big mover upwards is Real Sociopath jumping from 5th place to 3rd. Team Sergi goes up a place to 2nd, whereas El Nino FC dropping 2 places to 4th, and Freedom United dropping a place to 5th.

Once again the Incrediballs tops the league with 75 points, further widening that gap between 1st and 2nd place

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

My comeback will be halted because of internationals!

England v Chile tonight. Any predictions?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I predict that Rooney will get a Yellow card (thats assuming he's playing)

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Looking foward to the league starting again after England's recent games :angry:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did England play a game?  I thought it was only spectating :beat_up:

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Bump.. Another Saturday, another veil of unfounded optimism clouds my view..