Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
profile.country.en_GB.title
tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

This is ridiculous, I am going nowhere. Sold half of my team last week and scored a good 60 points. Now back to the same mess 😞

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was actually going to post a picture of a violin.  But I thought id give a pep talk instead. 

Swings and Round-abouts.

Well thats pep-talk over and done with :slight_smile:

EDIT: More contructively though, having a look at your team just played, it probably wouldnt hurt to have a couple more players (foward and midfield) from the top 4 teams, as a suggestion.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Sturridge out for 8 weeks :cry:

Double whammy for Fantasy and erm Reality football :broken_heart:

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got rid of Sturridge a few weeks ago :slight_smile:

All geared up for tonights Game Week.  Unfortunately I was not able to change my team in time yesterday, and already have 1 player out.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Well colour me surprised - I totally forgot about tonight's matches :rolling_eyes: lol

Just seen the Liverpool score :trophy: I don't know how I thought we'd miss Sturridge. :clown:

Anonymous
Not applicable

You got your captain right you jammy git :grin:

However the FF website has gone down for me?  You?

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Yes its very slow at the moment - must be the nation checking their points at the same time

Anonymous
Not applicable

or GCHQ slurping all the data :smileydevil:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Haha :laughing:

Looking forward to seeing the table when the website eventually calms itself down.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So am I.

Just come back for me.  Suarez got an assist as well.  Yaya Toure scores 2 !! Yippy.  and Rooney a Yellow card, yet again 😞