Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 14:

Sony FF League Table - GW14.jpg

Summary:

Some really big scores this week.  A special mention goes to The Incrediballs, who broke into the 3 digits this week with a 107 points.  Just a smidgen less than the 100 (at 97) is Real Sociopath.  Just one change - El Nino FC goes up a place, swapping places with Sergi's

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

If i chose Suarez instead of Ozil as my captain I'd have broke 100 and moved up 3 places. 😞
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I'm glad you didn't lol

I think everyone had a good or reasonable week. :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Good gameweek so far for me. One more game tonight.

I've already made my two free transfers. If i waited and their price went up in the week, I wouldn't have been able to do it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

End of Game Week 15

Sony FF League Table - GW15.jpg

Summary:

The gist of this weeks game play is that scores are lower than the last. 

However a special mention is for Mid-Table finish - which managed to shoot from 7th place last week, all the way to 4th place.  This has a knock on effect of moving Sergi's downwards from 5th to 7th and El Nino FC from 4th to 5th.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Yeah - great effort from Drewde's squad.

Interesting most of us scored alot less than we did midweek :cool:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 16

Sony FF League Table - GW16.jpg

Summary:

A couple of us managed to score rather well this week - mainly due to Suarez and being captain.  One change this week, El Nino FC swapping places with Mid-Table Finish in 4th and 5th respectively.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Another interesting week, good performances from Freedom United,

El Nino FC and Mid-Table Finish :slight_smile:

(At least we took a handful of points away from the Top spot lol)

All my subs are injured :cry:

May have to think about transfers.

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

I told myself i'd never un-captain Suarez after last time.. and then i went and did it again :cry:

I believe there's a new wildcard added for January only so you may want to hold off on those transfers.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Thanks for the tip Drewde! :wink: