Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

Suarez in new 4 1/2 year Liverpool Deal.

"Suarez, whose original deal was set to expire in 2016, will earn around £160,000 until the end of this season and then £200,000 per week over the final four years of the contract." - BBC

Many people do not year what he does per week, in TEN YEARS!

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

What a result for the Reds! :trophy:

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think 7 of us have Suarez and all of us have him captained.  Another good game for him so far !

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

You're looking good at the halfway stage of the weekend Quinnicus! :cool:

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know - in second place now (woop woop) - whether i stay there or not depends on today and tomorrow :slight_smile:  Im reasonably confident, as you have some good players that are not playing.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Well, 2 of them out of the 4 are good lol.

out.jpg

Yes - decisions, decisions. It would make sense for points to offload a couple of them and get back to a 3 man strike team,  but I just can't LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

You could always kick 'em out for a few weeks (at least 1 or two anyhow), then get them back again, later on?

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

I should have called my team Top Of The League if it was just going to come true. :thinking:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 17

Sony FF League Table - GW17.jpg

Summary:

A couple of changes this week.  Even though Stevie's Wonders managed to get decent points, unfortunately Sergi's got a couple more, therefore bumping Sergi's up a place to 6th, and Stevies Wonders into 7th place.

At 2nd and 3rd place, Freedom United has managed to bruise Real Sociopath, and bumped Real Sociopath down to 3rd place, whereas Freedom United is now in 2nd - but still only 2 point in it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Drewde - Your team is perfectly named :slight_smile:  But you really are only probably 2 decent weeks away from 2nd place (maybe), and I think we are around the halfway point in the season, still plenty of time !