Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Me too, ton of injury issues....
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Offloaded Wilshere and Ramsey for now, didn't use my wildcard - couldn't do the maths for more than 2 transfers lol.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im expecting you to "jump" above me in this weekend - unfortunately :cry:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 24

Sony FF League Table - GW24.jpg

Summary:

After a bit of too-ing and fro-ing everyone has managed to stay the same place.  Some (Freedom United) only just

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

I'm going to take another points hit to fix my team. Got the wildcard all wrong!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I once had a little buffer in second place - however im fighting to keep it this week end.  Just one change for me though.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Yeah - its looking interesting, there's a few people amassing similar totals each week.

Will have to check my squad for this week.

Arsenal V Liverpool will be interesting for those that have Suarez or Giroud. The news is making an issue of the fact Suarez hasn't scored against the top 3 this season if thats any help to anyone. Personally I wouldn't swap the best striker in the world for anything.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Disappointed with my forwards this week :angry:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 25:

Sony FF League Table - GW25.jpg

Summary:

A couple of changes this week - Liberty finally gets out of 9th place into 8th spot, which knocks KIAWIM FC into 9th.

Real Sociopath has done very well this week jumping up into 2nd spot where Freedom United has held for a number of weeks now - who is now in third spot.

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Don't forget there and midweek games and with the tube strike called off all London games should go ahead.