Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

What a highly unsatisfying 'final' battle those two had.

Mind you I think it could be Voldemort as no-one seems to know who that person actually is lol

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Mindful Man City don't play for a fortnight, I wonder if there are benefits in benching their players for others or presumably it will all balance in the end?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I swapped out Man City's Negrado for Sturridge (who seems to be performing)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow - Youtube are quick tonight - Already taking down and terminating accounts over the Hull City headbutting incident.

I personally have an issue with YouTube doing this, as in censorship.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 28

Sony FF League Table - GW28.jpg

A late summary:

One change this week, El Nino FC moves into 4th spot, knocking down Mid-table Finish.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Gambled on changing a couple of players today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not me - just changed captaincy thats all

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, "he who cant be named" in the same sentance as a few expletives - is reversing the decision to stand-down as president !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 29:

Sony FF League Table - GW29.jpg

Summary:

Well done to Mid-Table finish this week, jumping 2 spots into 3rd - knocking El Nino FC into 5th and Freedom United into 4th. 

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Managed to field 9 players with Rooney captain so that helped. 

Have made my transfers already for the weekend so I'm -12 down. Hope none get injured midweek.