Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Nicely done! :wink:

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

@Drewde wrote:

Managed to field 9 players with Rooney captain so that helped. 

Have made my transfers already for the weekend so I'm -12 down. Hope none get injured midweek.

Well just Ramsey and probably Aguero out injured then 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

I forgot to change my captain and vs captain from last week 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 30:

Sony FF League Table - GW30.jpg

Summary:

Freedom United gains a place and is now in 3rd, which demotes Mid-Table finish to 4th.  You may note that there is a points discrepency in regards to why Freedom United and Mid-Table finish swapped places, this is due to a points deduction for Mid-Table Finish because of multiple transferrs.

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

The race for 3rd is hotting up. Although we're letting jumpsuit get away!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess you've been listening to the BBC too much in regards to "hotting up". :wink:

I have Jumpsuit in my sights and are leaving you in my wake Drewde :grin:

Jumpsuit has god a little away from us both, hasnt he!  However not too far away that he's un-catchable.  So either one of us could.  However no one can catch 1st though.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL I'm desperately trying to keep ahead.

By the way, do the top four in our league go into Europe next year? lol (Just kidding)

Anonymous
Not applicable

The word is, the top 10 are going first class to Brazil, detouring at Dubai on the way to stay at the top class 7 Star hotel. 

Spoiler
We are also going to be all given a pink elephant.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL loving the use of the spoiler feature :cool:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here

Ive been wanting the spoiler feature to work properly for a while now :slight_smile: