Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grrrrrr - my team has developed injuries all over the place. 

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I think my team had too many Easter eggs

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

I'm on for quite a good weekend I think, still have my two MCFC players to grab a couple.. Not sure I'm going to be able to overtake the chap above me in the league by the end of the season though...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 35:

Sony FF League Table - GW35.jpg

Summary:

Once again, no movement on the table this week.  A special mention must go to Stevie's Wonders, who had an excellent week with many of his teams players scoring well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My word !  Looking like @Drewde is going to secure second place this week-end. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

A really miserable FF game week im having - although I guess id just be happy to finish above "Steve's Wonders" by the end of the season :grin:

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

My 5 transfers look like paying off. jumpsuit can still jump back up to second tonight, though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 36:

Sony FF League Table - GW36.jpg

Summary:

Its been a rather impressive week this week, with a little too-ing and fro-ing of the leaderboard until it has settled down.  As you can see, Mid-Table Finish is now equal points in 2nd/3rd place to Real Sociopath.  Whereas El Nino FC has overtaken Freedom United into 4th spot.

With only 2 games to go, im their is great competition and its not settled yet - by a long shot.

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Ramsey picking up a yellow card last night cost me second.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Football? grrrrr  lol

I don't want to play any more after Sunday's result. :cry:

Going to be an interesting finish in the Fantasy table!