Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Ah its called off? Great - I should tune into General Chat more as its first for news! :thumbsup:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Cheers for the reminder Drewde :slight_smile:

Still have some defender work to do.

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

:thumbsup:

I have spent a total of 24 points in transfers on the last week.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Noticed my profile says 'wildcard played' when I didn't lol

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Have you ever played one?

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

The first one yes, but not the second one.

I realise it probably refers to the first but its an annoying constant reminder for me

that I didn't use the second lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

Man City vs Sunderland game has been cancelled due to bad weather.

How does this work in regards to Fantasy Football and points etc?  Does the game get replayed at a later date, and point awarded at some other point?

profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Everton v Palace off too... not good!

It's times like these you need a good bench, so they can be auto-subbed into your team when the points are calculated later tonight.

The bad news is, those non-players get no points. The game will be rescheduled, probably during a gameweek in which the teams already play, meaning you have the chance to get points from both games in one week. Doesn't help you much now though! The only consolation (apart from your auto-subs) is that everyone else in your league will probably have a similar problem. 

With the cup and CL games likely to disrupt more schedules after next week, it's gonna be a fun time to have a fantasy footy team!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh *****

Thanks Mick_D for the info :slight_smile:

Congrats Jumpy for securing 2nd place.  I was hoping to retake it back.  But now, ill be lucky to remain in 3rd with Drewde on me tail !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 26:

Sony FF League Table - GW26.jpg

Summary:

Even though a couple of matches were called off, there were some pleasing results.  Mid-Table Finish managed to score well and therefore moved up a place into 4th spot, dropping EL Nino FC into 5th.