Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question:

What do you get for £300,000 per week?

Answer:

Wayne Rooney

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 27:

Sony FF League Table - GW27.jpg

Summary:

As you can see above, no changes in positions this week.  Everyone scoring well.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Was tempted to give my Captaincy to Sturridge but didn't lol

Wish Rodgers would give Suarez at least 10 minutes playing up front.

(If Rooney is worth £300,000 per week is Sturridge worth £500,000? Suarez priceless?)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive made a couple of changes for next weeks game, considering Man C and Man U are not playing.  I have had Man C's Negrado for a couple of weeks now, and hes done nothing, so hes out of my team now :slight_smile:

The problem wish giving captaincy to someone, is that the person you take it away from (ie Suarez) will probably score a hat-trick on that game instead.  Its always a gamble. 

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Bad weekend for me. 

Man City have 2 gameweeks in a row off, iirc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

For purely selfish reasons, Im glad you had a worse week than me !!!  Sorry Drewde :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Lol

I wonder if any of us can chip away at all at the top person's score?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Highly unlikely we can chip away at first place - because everytime someone has a good week, this person in at the top seems to have a better week.  Just an observation.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Yeah tooooo suspicious for my liking lol

Wonder if we can get them removed for using sorcery or a java exploit lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

You might be able to get Voldermort onto it - Potter was just lucky.