jumpsuit
Expert

Its time to revive the funnies

Time to revive the funnies  :slight_smile:

195 REPLIES 195
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jumpy

I think I would have needed a change of pants on that one too....If I didnt know any better.

This one has been doing the rounds:  The saddest cat you will ever see.

Saddest Cat.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I would be too, that carpet is rotten :laughing:

Bradley Wiggins is so skilled at cycling that his bike even parks itself:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

The "Worst Star Wars Exhibition Ever" in Wofsburg, Germany is certainly causing a stir.

Have a look Here :laughing:

If the Rebel alliance looked like these guys then Star Wars would certainly have ended a bit differently:

giant.jpeg

chewbacca.jpeg

ewok.jpeg

Wait til you see Princess Leia and Luke.

I'm still crying laughing.

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

HAHAHAHAHA...LOL!

That Ewok looks more like a frosted dog doo on a chilly winters morning!

Although the photo of Princess Leia raises an eyebrow or rather the paper mache storm trooper in the background, what is he doing with his right hand????

I think the exhibits have been roped off with those neon blue rope lights to give it that authentic look, it certainly improves the experience! :laughing:

I went to a Star Trek exhibition years ago at the British Museum, it wasn't much better. We thought we would be there for several hours but left after 10 minutes! We had seen everything by then!

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Now this one's a killer!

I guess if your dumb it pays to read the instructions first LOL! :laughing:

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOLOL! :laughing:

I really hope thats a genuine video.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mirror.jpg

Anyone want to tell The Mirror that 32F = 0 degrees celsius?   :grin:

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

HA-HA-HA-HA, :laughing:

I bet the Mirror feels pretty silly right now. Hope they get ridiculed by the other tabloids in tomorrows news!

I'm guessing their prediction of 'floods to follow' is right, floods of laughter more like!!!

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Ever read the 'funny' reviews for products on Amazon?

Found This gem of a page :laughing:

Among my personal favourites were:

review2.jpg

review 1.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive never actually seen 'funny amazon' reviews - well worth the read !