Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
pshayer

Hi @Anonymous 

First of all, many thanks for your your careful consideration. I really appreciate your help.

Main issue is that I am not getting any satisfying answer. Its been 8 weeks since I participated and from last 4 weeks I am contracting Sony to know when I will receive the PS4. But they always replied that my case is under investigation. During the time online status been 'Compliant'. 

On friday I have contacted them again with same question (Expected delivery date if possible), In reply I was told that they can confirm that my claim is Compliant, which I already knew.

So main problem is, I am not getting the answers for the following questions:

1. When PS4 will be delivered or expected delivery date? 
  2. If there is a delay, why the delay is? Original processing time was 4 weeks but its been 8 weeks now.
  3. Why they are saying that its under investigation when online status is 'Compliant'. Looks like Support team is out of sync with the department dealing with competition. 

Kind Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

@michaledin 

Thank you michaledin - I have passed your complaint onto Sony in full.  I escalated your original complaint on the 6/08/14 (20 Days ago) - I can fully understand your frustrations because quite frankly I am finding this whole saga increasingly embarrasing and very hard to defend.

Cheers

michaledin

Quinnicus

I just recived message after  phone sony support  that my ps has been send on 17/08 and i should get ps durring next 2 days ,ok am happy from that answer but the guy cant say nothing about tracking number , also from what country that was send i bellive  if is uk ,parcel should arrive during 2-3 days if was send on 17.08.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pshayer 

I have reported this as an escalation to Sony, as you can see from my comments to Michaledin - I am now pushing Sony harder to have these resolved.

Just bare in mind that Im not Sony, therefore have very little overall control on how they handle it.  But from my view, its become quite embarrasing that this has not be resolved.

If/When I receive information - Ill post back.

Cheers

Edit : Grammer Error :slight_smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@michaledin  I have no idea to be honest.  If they claim 2/3 days from your phone call, Id sit tight until friday and then make waves again (if it doesnt arrive).  At least you have now got something concrete (well hopefully)

michaledin

Yes, i will wait till friday thanks anyway

garry71

Hi all,

I haven't heard anything from Sony since my last post on here on the 15th August, when I asked for a tracking number after I was told it had been sent on the 7th August.

I've just sent them another email to see if they can find out what's happening.

ATB

Garry

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Garry71

Like others, I escalated your issue 20 days ago....:smileycry:  I have passed your comments onto Sony.

Cheers

michaledin

Hope to get some answers soon , i think guy who told me that my was send a week ago told me a lie becuse he cannot provide any tracking number for it and we all now that those kinds of parcels have tracking numbers also sony must have one if was really send to avoid lost parcels or to prove when that was delivered etc

garry71

Thanks Quinnicus, I'll bet you're looking forward to a nice rest when all this is over!

ATB

Garry