Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286

One of these days my status will read Compliant, you'll know because you'll hear me screaming with joy all over London.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Daniel_Hatcher

I'm trying to make enquiries on whats happening with your PS4 claim - as it is becoming rediculous now.  If/when I hear back, ill post an update.

Cheers

garry71

Sven and Daniel, it's a bit of a slow proccess but I'm sure you'll both get there in the end.

ATB

Garry

I'd love to say I have every confidence I will but yeah, I can't anymore.

Participation date

09/07/2014

TV purchased

KDL-42W829B

Purchase date

05/07/2014

Status

Non compliant

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daniel_Hatcher 

Just to let you know (which is little at the moment), I received this today:

"Please note that I have transferred the request to the CRO team. They will contact the customer and investigate."

Obviously I wasnt too thrilled on the answer of "investigate" and awaiting a secondary answer.

Cheers

@Anonymous 

I truly appreciate all your help in trying to resolve the matter. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your Welcome :thumbsup:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sven0914  - From my understanding, Sony are going to be contacting you to hopefully resolve this.

Cheers

themacpaul
Explorer

It could be worse. I won the PS4 and received in on time. Excitedly, I turn it on and experienced the infamous Blue Light of Death issue (which apparently many of the prize winners experience). I returned it, so that it could be repaired and received it back quickly (good service I thought). I turned it on and this time it wouldn't even power up! I called up again, and was offered a new "refurbished" console. Again, this arrived soon after I returned the console. Alas, this console had the same issue - it would not power up!

It was quickly returned after I was promised a high priority brand new (non-refurb) console. 10 days later and several calls later, they cannot confirm that the console has been received or when I will get my promised console.

In summary I've had to call around 10 times (on hold for 30mins to an hour each time) to get assistance. I've spent lunch breaks at the post office sending back these paperweights. Poor, poor form Sony. I expected much better.
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @themacpaul and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Sounds like you've had a few problems to say the least.

I have escalated this for you in the hope that someone will be in touch with you soon.

Are your contact details correct in your profile?