Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
themacpaul
Explorer

Thanks! Yes, they're all correct.

My case has been escalated several times. Looking forward to hearing if you are able to assist!

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Fingers crossed :wink:

It may take a day or two-ish but if you get any info / contact then please post back for us :slight_smile:

Just an update, recieved this today:

Dear Mr Hatcher

I hope you are well. I would like to inform you that we are validating your documents to send you the PS4. Could you please reply to my email with a copy of the receipt so we can proceed with the validation.

Once we receive a copy of the receipt, we will proceed right away.

Hopefully it wont be long now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sven0914 

Hi there

Just to inform you that Sony are waiting for "correct proof of purchase" before they can proceed.

Cheers

Sven0914
Explorer

@Anonymous

Following an email from Sony, sent receipt for proof of purchase yesterday for the third time. Please advise if you are aware of problems with this as I've not heard otherwise.  Thanks again for all your help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sven

Heard and understood.  And I have passed this on as well as a request for confirmation that they have received it.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@themacpaul Have you heard anything yet?

themacpaul
Explorer

Funnily enough, out of the blue, a parcel arrived last Monday-containing a brand new playstation (which this time worked!). Also, last night I finally got confirmation that my old playstation had been received by your warehouse -over two weeks after it was actually received!

Saying that, the new one does work and I've enjoyed it. I just hope it doesn't have any problems, because I don't think I would have the energy to go through and episode like this again!

Jumpsuit, Thank you for your help. You've been a great help!
nick.jhw
Explorer

Hi Quinnucus,

Who have you passed details onto? the hardest part of resolving my applications issues is finding the right person to speak to. I have been through the same steps as Sven and spoken to my now good friend Vish at Sony CS countless times, but apparently there is only 1 email address for the competition team

Sony@email.custom-campaign.com

And for all the messages Ive sent them ive had nothing back. My application is valid but is showing as non-compliant.

Appreciate any advice at this stage?

Thanks
N

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nick.jhw 

If you can give a brief run-down on what has been happening/or not happening I can forward this on and see if I can find out anything new for you.  Or they contact you directly.

Thank you