Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
plneedham
Explorer

Hi, I seem to be having the same problem as many others on this site. I was told I had won a PS4 and sent in all the required proofs on around 7th July 2014. I followed this up with an email complaint on 25th August 2014 and again sent the required proofs as requested. I have still not heard anything back and have again complained this week without response. Is there any way to escalate this issue?

Regards

Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

@plneedham 

Hi there

I have reported/escalated your post to Sony in the hopes that they can find out what is happening with your claim.  Can you please ensure that you have the correct contact details in your profile, and if you have it, can you please PM me the claim number, so I can pass it on.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@J8kennedy 

Hi there

The latest feedback from Sony is that they have no details in regards to contacting you.  Can you please update your contact details in your account profile.  Also it might help if you can send me (via PM) a contact email address and the claim number that should have been given for me to forward onto Sony.

Thank you.

J8kennedy
Explorer

Thanks for your reply, i have sent you a PM.

James

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks - I have replied back.

Atually
Explorer

Hey guys 

I won a PS4 back in July and still have not received it. Shocking customer service. I was dealing with Amel at customer support.EN@eu.sony.com who was chasing my case but he/she stopped responding to my messages since 27 August (case ID 11092029). I have chased three times since then without a response. How long are we supposed to wait? Any help in getting through to them would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

AT

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi Atually and welcome to the Community. :slight_smile:

I have escalated this for you so that someone from Sony will contact you and hopefully be able to help.

Thanks for providing the case id number.

Can you check your contact details are all up to date and correct in your profile?

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jumpsuit  - I just have too escalated it - So ooops :grin:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Atually 

Can you please PM me the participation code that you was given, so I can forward that onto Sony too.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daniel_Hatcher  @Sven0914  @nick.jhw  @J8kennedy  @plneedham 

Hi all

Just to let you know, I have PMed you all individually.

Cheers