Join now - be part of our community!

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

Hey guys,

I have an idea, if you're new to the forum and just want to say hi, then feel free to post here.

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Tags (2)
764 REPLIES 764
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Welcome to CV jonbird77, Christinoula and Super Ted
!!!

Have Fun! :slight_smile:

SuperTed
Visitor

hey there thanx. i will stick around for sure :slight_smile: i guess it depends where u gone in club vaio forums to see where the fun and nice ppl are lol.

I'm nice people! :smileygrin:

(Know nothing, can't help, not much fun - BUT NICE!)

lol im sure ur alot of fun pandora :). seem nice enough too. hi thalamus faith and jumpsuit. very nice to have a good welcome :).
the one i will say about sony vaio u would of thought they would give u a carry case for it being a laptop lol tut. :slight_smile:

scubadiver
Visitor

Well I'm not new but I'm back after a long absence.

Trust you are all well and have been having fun. There are some familiar faces and a new level in Club Vaio Stardom to reach. With a much fresher look to the whole page as well. :smileygrin:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hey Scuba! Great to see you popped in!
Hope you're well mate :slight_smile:

DavidEw
Visitor

Hello to everyone, 1st time today in ClubVaio, after a few problems initially with username and password issue's (probably something I was doing wrong).

Delighted with my AR21S which I've had for 3 months now, finding the forums interesting, and although I hope no problems occur, it's reassuring to know there is help at hand.

Purchased my 1st Blu-Ray DVD (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) I thought the quality was good, but it didn't jump out at me with the HD experience, am I expecting too much or doe's that only happen with HD ready televisions.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi David,

Welcome to Club Vaio. :slight_smile:

stilloni
Visitor

Hello, Hola, Ciao, Tung, to all :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi stilloni,

Welcome to Club vaio.. :slight_smile:

stilloni
Visitor

Thank you! :tongue:

scubadiver
Visitor

I'm great ta. Just busy planning my wedding, diving and getting use to the cold english weather.