Join now - be part of our community!

HT-NT3 and Nvidia Android TV Issue

HT-NT3 and Nvidia Android TV Issue

Hi

Just wondering if someone has experienced or has a solution to the following issue I'm experiencing.

I've just purchased a HT-NT3 sound system which I setup and plugged all my devices into the various HDMI slots. The Nvidia Android TV (Shield) being 4K and HDCP 2.2 compliant, I plugged into HDMI 1 of the HT-NT3 as this is specified to be HDCP 2.2 etc. The TV I use is only 1080p, so I'm not actually able to use 4K features as yet. I tested my other devices connected to HDMI 2 & 3 and they worked fine. The picture and audio were perfect. I then tried the Nvidia Android TV. I found that I could not get any picture or sound. I changed the HDMI cable and various other settings but nothing worked. I then switched the Nvidia box to HDMI 2. At this point everything sarted working.

Would there be any reason why the device would not work in HDMI 1?

Cheers

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Tested the blu ray player using HDMI 1 on the HT-NT3 and it works fine. It seems to be a compatability issue between the Nvidia Android TV box and the soundbar. Not sure what settings I can alter to get them to work together.