Join now - be part of our community!

4k KD49X8305CBU motion blur

SOLVED

4k KD49X8305CBU motion blur

Hi guys

just got my new 4k tv and spent a while setting it up today, on my youview box it looks awesome both SD and HD, and the same for SD and HD streaming movies or tv programmes

but on anything live streaming it has serious motion blur on panning or people moving quick, both sd and hd streams

i set the picture setting to sport thinking it would help and it popped with brightness but the blur was still there, then i tried the others and apart from changing the brightness nothing seemed to help

any help greatly appreciated, if i can use the sport or vivid setting it would be great as that is the sharpest image of all

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the response

in the end ive set it on game mode which has eliminated the blur especially on streaming sports and just matched the other settings to the vivid setting like brightness and sharpness etc

turns out having motion sense and noise etc all turned off is great!!

now just to sort the sound haha

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Have you had a look at the MotionFlow settings in the Advanced picture settings menu.  I have mine set to "Standard" which i find works for me, but others choose different options like "Clear" or "True Cinema" etc.

Cheers

Thanks for the response

in the end ive set it on game mode which has eliminated the blur especially on streaming sports and just matched the other settings to the vivid setting like brightness and sharpness etc

turns out having motion sense and noise etc all turned off is great!!

now just to sort the sound haha

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Glad you have managed to get it all sorted.  Thanks for posting back on what works for you :slight_smile:

Cheers