Join now - be part of our community!

Cannot get Netflix

profile.country.GB.title
muffin1947

Cannot get Netflix

I have a Sony KDL-42W653A Bravia TV and normally watch Netflix but am now having a problem getting it.I always click on all applications and Netflix appears with a whole screen of different applications but now all I seem to get when I go into all appliocations is 12 applications most of them are missing and not sure what to do can anyone help.Thanks in anticipation

2 REPLIES 2
QueenSheba

Early December, I lost all internet content on my TV. It didn't show up under internet content. Updating internet content failed. I had to click SEN button too see the Netflix app, make it as favorite, and go in that way everytime.

However, if none of the apps work with you, have you tried updating internet content? Click HOME, SETTINGS, INTERNET CONTENT / NETWORK (sorry mine is in Norwegian, I dont the correct english display names), and update. If that doesn't work, resetting network settings and setting them up again might work.

If none of above works, you can try power reset. While TV is on, remove the power cord for 30 sec, plug it back in, TV should start automatically.

For me personally the internet content appeared back by itself, after 1,5 weeks, when suddenly updating it worked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

And if the above post by QueenSheba doesnt work, try rebooting your router.

Cheers