Join now - be part of our community!

tired of Sony TV support

tired of Sony TV support

I've had problems with connecting to my router.

i've got wire and WIFI connection. When I check if all ok i get the three OK's. However when i try to refresh the internet content i cant get it refreshed. without an error code of such it just shows up by failing to refresh.... comon Sony i bought this TV because i thought Sony was a reliable brand, need to think this one over...

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Without knowing what model TV you have - sometimes a factory reset can fix many problems.  But before you do, try rebooting your router (whilst the tv is off), as this can help too.

Cheers

DJayM1988

@rjwortmann wrote:

I've had problems with connecting to my router.

i've got wire and WIFI connection. When I check if all ok i get the three OK's. However when i try to refresh the internet content i cant get it refreshed. without an error code of such it just shows up by failing to refresh.... comon Sony i bought this TV because i thought Sony was a reliable brand, need to think this one over...

Why is the thread title "Tired of Sony TV support" when you havent mentioned anywhere that you even contacted support all you did is complain about issues your having connecting to your router. A better thread title would of involved the words Connection and router the way it is now it just looks like your complaining about the support you did/didnt receive when thats clearly not the case.Try messaging support if you havent already they were great with me kept in communication for months i ended up solving my problem on my own thanks to this awesome dude right here^ but yeah Sony support was brilliant.

its likely to be your router thats the problem thought not the TV and i second what he said^ reboots solve most problems with Internet.