Join now - be part of our community!

Adapter & battery

bineli
Visitor

Adapter & battery

Hello, good people of Vaio club!

I am without my precious vaio laptop for one month now, because of the following reasons: I lost my adapter and when I couldn't buy the original one, I bought "fake" one on eBay from Hong Kong... It has the same specifications as are required for my laptop, which is VGN-FE11S, but it seems that it is not powerful enough (starts to produce weird sound when I plug it in and the battery is not charging properly). Also my battery is in bad shape it least less than 10 min! And when i was trying to buy the new battery i realized that sony recalled my battery model (VGP-BPS2B), but nobody contacted me! 😞

So, fellow Vaio people, can you help me to fix this problem? I need adapter and new battery (How can i report my faulty battery too sony people, any suggestions?).

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi bineli,

welcome to Club Vaio.. :slight_smile:

You can read more about the battery replacement program by using the following link: Voluntary Battery replacement program

The Charger/Adapter required for your FE11S is model number: VGPAC19V12.CEL and can be fond on the Sony Style site, use the following link to view the Sony Style site: Sony Style Accessories

bineli
Visitor

Great help...Enjoying Vaio club already :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

:cool: You're welcome.. :slight_smile: