Join now - be part of our community!

Where to get a Laptop Keyboard Thats works via Usb ?

profile.country.en_GB.title
biancavaio
Visitor

Where to get a Laptop Keyboard Thats works via Usb ?

Hey

Was in tears last in tears last night !! :laughing: about my laptop , thing is i was trying to change one of the keys on the laptop's keyboard and woops the key broke along with the black thing that sticks it on ! arghh anyways i thought to myself , I'am definatley not going to send my laptop to Sony to fix because , It'll probably come back worse than it already was ! :slight_smile: so i figured I'd buy a keyboard , a Laptop Keyboard which I'll use via USB , so does anyone know any laptop usable keyboard that I can buy from Currys or PC World , at not a hefty price , I'd rather not buy anything to expensive because i'll probably be buyin a new Laptop soon !

Thanks in advance

Love Bianca

P.S This message took yonks to write , because the bluddy 'I' is missing ! :cry:

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

hi bianca - sorry to hear about your keyboard trouble

You can pick up a cheap usb keyboard from nearly anywhere - even Tesco and Asda do them.

profile.country.en_GB.title
biancavaio
Visitor

Hey Jumpsuit

Hope your doing well 😃

Oh Thats Good news then I can buy them anywhere , The only thing I was worried about was whether my Laptop will allow me to use a seperate keyboard !

Thanks for the help

Love Bianca

:smileygrin:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

My pleasure :slight_smile:

I got a usb keyboard for gaming on the AR as I didn't trust my heavy fingers on the notebook keyboard when fighting off alien hordes.

The notebook should instantly recognise it, but some keyboards also come with software.

I think I picked up a logitech one for about £10

wh1te0w1
Visitor

my keyboard doesnt work and you just plug a normal desktop type keyboard with the usb plug on and windows XP has the driver, no sweat. mine up and working in about 1minute.
it will do until l can get it fixed!