Join now - be part of our community!

NW-ZX2 album art problem

mattyw88
Explorer

NW-ZX2 album art problem

Help please. I am using the included music app on my NW-ZX2 and have just loaded a lot of music onto a sd card. All works well apart from the fact that album cover art is not showing on about 10% of the albums. Using the media go app on my pc to manage the music all the albums show their cover art fine.

Using Google play music on the Walkman, all the cover is shown fine. Using Media Monkey all the cover art is also shown.

I'd prefer to use the Walkman app so why is it not showing some of the cover art?

thanks

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
feline1

I would really like to know the answer to this too - 

I have the exact same problem on my NW-ZX100.

Album art is embedded in the tags, looks fine everywhere (iTunes, MediaMonkey, and on the walkman when transferred to it with MediaGo), but if I just transfer to the walkman via Windows explorer, a significant number of the songs don't display their artwork.

"So, just use MediaGo!" you might say - but this has other problems - 

I want to retain the folder structure from Windows Explorer, but MediaGo will create is own useless folder structure, and also Media Go is VERY SLOW and appears to have a memory leak if I try to transfer thousands of tracks.... eventually Windows throws out-of-memory messages and transfer stops.