Join now - be part of our community!

Serious problem with my mp3 player

SOLVED
Poterium
New

Serious problem with my mp3 player

Good evening,

I have an mp3 player since many years, but in the last year I cannot use it. When I try to open thw software Sonicstage in order to import music files the following message appear, so, unfortunately I cannot use it. Please, if anybody can help me, I would be very grateful.

Thank You

1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Poterium
New

Thank you Macker1992. I solved the problem. I had an old version of Sonicstage, so I downloaded a new one and it worked.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Macker1992
Explorer

What kind of mp3-player you are using and with what operating system??? I Never heard about Sonicstage:smileyconfused: program. Maybe it doesn't exist anymore. The best solution is to look your model in your own Sony pages. There you can find out if there if the right software exists and does it support the corresponding operating system. If not, you may have to reconsider buying a completely new mp3-player. :skull:

Poterium
New

Thank you Macker1992. I solved the problem. I had an old version of Sonicstage, so I downloaded a new one and it worked.

rebecca631

Spoiler

I had the same problem with this same problem in the past. Sony doesn't seem to make its update notifications vey obvious and so it is easy to forget to regularly check for updates. 

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Sonicstage.. Now there's a name I've not heard in a long time..:smileyhappy: