Join now - be part of our community!

Sony MDR RF865 / RK Wireless Headphones

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
amorrin
Visitor

Sony MDR RF865 / RK Wireless Headphones

Hiya, I have ordered these but am now wondering if they can be used with an Ipad 2?  My plan was to use the headphones when I'm on the tube to listen to things on my Ipad 2?

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

amorrin wrote:

Hiya, I have ordered these but am now wondering if they can be used with an Ipad 2?  My plan was to use the headphones when I'm on the tube to listen to things on my Ipad 2?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi amorrin,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

I can't see any reason why you could not use the RF865RK headphones with your iPad2, however I'm not sure how you would be able to use the headphones whilst on the tube because you'll need to have the iPad2 connected to the RF stereo transmitter base station..:smileyconfused:

Here is a link to the RF865RK user manual should you wish to take a look - RF865RK user manual

You could if you wish check out Sony's Travel headphones by clicking on this link - Travel Headphones

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

amorrin wrote:

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi amorrin,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

I can't see any reason why you could not use the RF865RK headphones with your iPad2, however I'm not sure how you would be able to use the headphones whilst on the tube because you'll need to have the iPad2 connected to the RF stereo transmitter base station..:smileyconfused:

Here is a link to the RF865RK user manual should you wish to take a look - RF865RK user manual

You could if you wish check out Sony's Travel headphones by clicking on this link - Travel Headphones