Join now - be part of our community!

Sony NWa 306

profile.country.NZ.title
Lardybarstow
New

Sony NWa 306

Hi looking for advice before I contact customer support and possibly sell my Sony and move to Austell and kerne. I have tried to load the Sonos app but I've been told it is not supported very disappointed I have a lot of Sony equipment but a lot of New Sonos too has anyone successfully loaded the Sonos app or is this Sony will not support a competitor, cheers Phil.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
SatoruGojo
Community Team

@Lardybarstow, well Sony and Sonos are completely 2 different brands, what do you want to use the app for exactly with the Walkman?

profile.country.NZ.title
Lardybarstow
New

It's an Android player so I assumed the Sonos app would load to it but it doesn't it fails every time customer support say the Sony android device 2023 model is not supported.

It is so I can play the music I have stored on it to my Era 100 beam and sub I was planning to upgrade to the forthcoming new Arc but as I've just purchased the Ace headphones but I think this will be my last Sonos purchase the app isn't really fit for purpose and keeps dropping everything losing things etc it's not my internet I can use a third party WiFi app to play but it's very very limited....you live and learn and I now regret buying the Era100 but I will get some use for now and move away from Sonos overtime.

Cheers 

Phil.