Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Walkman NW-A3000 charger lead

profile.country.en_GB.title
Gooders
Visitor

Sony Walkman NW-A3000 charger lead

Hi there - I have a Sony Walkman NW-A3000 - yes it is quite old but works so well I cannot throw it away.  I have lost the Charger for it and cannot find one on the internet - does anyone know where I can buy one from please?  Thanks heaps Jackie

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.en_GB.title
dJodaX
Visitor

Hi Gooders, let me know if you're still interested. I use my a3000 as hdd(pen)drive so do not need a charger anymore. I'll find out what the postage is and it's yours just for that price. Need the USB cable tho, hope you got that.

profile.country.el_GR.title
KuriosElefantas
Visitor

Hello DJodax i got the same prolem with Gooders and if u still got and u dont need the charger . i could have a use on it cos i have stock with the Sony Walkman and its useless for me without the charger .i dont have the usb neither but i think i can find it on shop's .

profile.country.GB.title
brimsdownray
Explorer

hello,i am trying to get a sync/charging lead for my nw a3000.can anybody help piease,regards,ray.

profile.country.GB.title
brimsdownray
Explorer

hello,i would like to locate a sony nw - a3000 lead.can anybody help please,regards,ray

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I have had a hunt through all the usual places for spares (i.e. Amazon, 4ourhouse.co.uk, 4sony.co.uk, partmaster.co.uk etc) and all of them are no longer selling it now.

However, a search on ebay gives me this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-WMC-NW10MU-usb-lead-for-Sony-NW-A3000-NW-A1000-players-extremely-rare...

One other link:

http://www.suntekstore.co.uk/product-10007774-33ft_original_usb_cable_for_sony_a1000_a1200_a3000.htm...

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
brimsdownray
Explorer

thankyou,regard ray

profile.country.GB.title
brimsdownray
Explorer

hello,if you still have the lead for the nw a3000 i would be interested,regards ray