Join now - be part of our community!

SRS - X1 Sound problem

Jason91
Explorer

SRS - X1 Sound problem

hey,

I bought an srs - x1 bluetooth speaker a few months ago, and now for some reason it has decided to no longer play the sound coming from my Sony Xperia z5. It will play notification sounds, which is not what I want it do. Has this happened to anyone else, AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM?!

6 REPLIES 6
Titis_0000
Community Team

Hi Jason91,

Have you tried unpairing the 2 devices and pairing them again?

Jason91
Explorer

yeah i've tried pretty much everything i can think of. I have tried unpairing and pairing again, i have rebooted both devices, i have tried changing audio settings, but it still doesnt work.

Titis_0000
Community Team

Wouldn't want to provide you wrong advice, so you may want to check the below support pages for the product:

Otherwise, our support team may be able to help: http://services.sony.co.uk/support/en/contacts/email or 0207 365 2810 (for UK only)

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Jason91,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..

It's difficult to tell where the problem lies, are you able to try connecting another mobile phone via Bluetooth to see if you get a similar problem??

If you get a similar problem using another mobile phone then this may suggest the speaker is where the problem lies..

Jason91
Explorer

ok so i tried pairing with my old iphone 4, and the sound is fine, so it must be my z5 then. Anyone know how to fix the z5 bluetooth issue?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Jason,

Maybe resetting your Z5 may resolve the issue but could I suggest you ask this question in the dedicated Xperia Community as you will probably get a more accurate reply..