Join now - be part of our community!

SRS X99 - why can't i get my free qobuz voucher as advertised?

kevangrant
Explorer

SRS X99 - why can't i get my free qobuz voucher as advertised?

I purchased SRS X99 speaker on 3.9.2015 and am still trying to obtain the Qobuz voucher as advertised with the product and on Sony.co.uk

I have been in email with Support since 7.9.2015, forwarded proof of purchase and, despite email follow up replies I just get told that 'the case has been escalated and we are investigating the case'.

The product is registered to my account and have even had a Review published but.... no Qobuz voucher. Can anyone help, please???

9 REPLIES 9

I am having the same problem and it is not resolved yet. 

kevangrant
Explorer

Hi,

Pleased to say that my issue was resolved within a couple of days of posted here (so have added  an eclectic mix from Lionel Ritchie, Florence, Nero and Rick Wakeman to my High res catalogue) but not sure if coincidence or not.

I expect that you are in email with Sony support - this is the email I used in case different customersupport.EN@eu.sony.com

I hope your request is actioned but can confirm that the vouchers are available as advertised.

Also, hope you are as pleased with the quality of the SRS X99 as I am.

Regards

K

bodsmate
Explorer

I have the same issue with Sony not honouring the voucher after weeks of chasing, just get a default responce saying it's under investigation. Beware   

SimonHutch
Explorer

I have the same problem with an HT-ST9 soundbar 

kevangrant
Explorer

Hi, see my reply above, and the email details.

Can only say that the Voucher is available (but don't think I should give the details out) from Sony Customer support.

K

kevangrant
Explorer

Hi, see my reply above. Can only say that the Vouchers are available form Sony Customer Support.

K

SimonHutch
Explorer

I've raised a case with the same email support, every time I try to chase it up I'm told it's been escalated and they can't tell me when I'll hear anything. 

Not pleased with the customer support so far...

I have received mine but it has taken a month. GER

It will come. GER