Who Me Too'd this topic

chickooooo
Explorer

"Reader for PC" not downloading books

Hi Guys,

Please treat me gently as I am new to Ereaders etc.

I have a new Win8.1 lap top. I have just loaded "Reader for PC" on to it. It is version 2.3.00.03130

I have registered the PC and registered the Ereader (PRS-600) with the Adobe account. The Info page is showing that the PC and Reader are all OK.

I have checked the a"about" page on the Ereader and it is showing as registered.

I have browsed the UK store using the "Reader Store" Tab and have found a few free books on the site and bought them. They are now sitting in my "Library" all ready to download.

When I click on the Download all button it asks me if I want to download them all, I say Yes, and then I get the below error message saying there is a network error. Same if I try just 1 book to download.

I have checked my internet connection and it is OK. I have tried doing it with the firewall disabled but I still get it.

I have tried filling in my billing details through the "Reader for PC" tab to see if that was stopping it but all of this has not worked and I still get the Network error.

I have serached the forum but if the answer is there I have not found the right questions to unearth it.

Any advice is apreciated.

page.png

Who Me Too'd this topic