Join now - be part of our community!

Downloading update to 10.5.1.A.0.283 does not reach 100%

SOLVED
Zedar
Visitor

Downloading update to 10.5.1.A.0.283 does not reach 100%

I got a strange problem by trying to update my SGP311 (WIFI 16GB) to the latest stock software.

It happens with my Windows 7 32bit Netbook and my Windows 7 64bit PC. The update progress with PC Compangnion is working fine until the point when PC Compangnion is downloading the new software. When there is only 2 seconds left the download is stopping and after a while there is a message that the software couldnt be downloaded. I tried it first a week ago and I thought it would be a temporary problem but now the problem seems to be persistant.

Internet connection is working well when the problem occurs. I can use the browser without problems, no signs for DNS or Ping problems.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zedar
Visitor

With posting here in this forum the problem was solved. I didn't do anything different, so I don't know the problem... 

Anyway 4.4.4 is on my device Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Zedar
Visitor

With posting here in this forum the problem was solved. I didn't do anything different, so I don't know the problem... 

Anyway 4.4.4 is on my device Slightly_smiling_Face

ChathuraSL
Visitor

I had to download it 3 times. I thought it was fault in my network. Now I could install it. It's great to see the settings menu scrolling smoothly after this update 😛