Join now - be part of our community!

green led on the right side

SOLVED
profile.country.de_DE.title
jeffersonairplay
Visitor

green led on the right side

hello, i hope you can me help. i have my tablet s for one day and in standby is a green led on the right side of the tablet.(it is not for charging the battary) what is it and how can i delete it for ever?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
anmanto77
Visitor

there are 2 green lights on the right hand side of the tablet s, one is for the charging level ( orange for charging and turns green for fully charged and the other green light comes on to inform you that you have recieved an email )

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.en_GB.title
anmanto77
Visitor

there are 2 green lights on the right hand side of the tablet s, one is for the charging level ( orange for charging and turns green for fully charged and the other green light comes on to inform you that you have recieved an email )

profile.country.GB.title
thejudge
Explorer

correct, though it is not documented anywhere from what I can tell.  it is quite bright as well.

profile.country.de_DE.title
jeffersonairplay
Visitor

thankyou for help

profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR

The single, multicolor-able led is standard on all android devices. You can probably set color in the various mail, chat, messaging, battery satus etc apps that you use (deep in the settings menus, preinstalled and self downloaded ones alike). There may be an app that can also set the brightness (i have not found it though).