Join now - be part of our community!

Internet Connection Problem

SOLVED
diegoamv90
Visitor

Internet Connection Problem

I bought the xperia Tablet Z about a month ago. I had no problems since today. I can't connect to the internet. When I try to use Google Chrom it says that there is a DNS problem: "DNS lookup failed", can't enter the Play Store, can't do nothing. Yesterday it was fine, no problems. I'm using the same wifi connection but no internet. Other devices are working fine, so I don't think it's my router nor my internet conection. I already restart the tablet, delete the wifi connection and add it again, check the password. Don't know what to do anymore. Any suggestions please! It's the 16gb Wifi Model.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexander1
Champion

Have you tried to connect to another WiFi access point? Do you experience the same issue then?

Have you tried to restart your router?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Alexander1
Champion

Have you tried to connect to another WiFi access point? Do you experience the same issue then?

Have you tried to restart your router?

MikeViller
Visitor

If I may one thing that I found on the tab is when the tab is back from deep sleep mode the wifi need to be turn off and turn on to work properly (possibly a firmware problem) ?????

b4
Visitor

You was right.I turned on airplane mode and switched it off again then the internet wifi worked.thanks

jason1974
Visitor

hi just had new update from sony on the xperia z1 and since then i cant get on the internet or use any apps that need the internet while my phone is on tethering.befor i could have tether on and still use my phone and apps or go on youtube and link it thow to the ps3 if i wanted to watch something as any one elas got same fuelt