Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia - The Xpensive joke

SOLVED
Cod
Visitor

Xperia - The Xpensive joke

Poor effort Sony, this Xperia thing has been a joke. My phone is buggy and the camera is terrible, the tablet is buggy and can't hold a connection to the keyboard it came with, no USB cable or charger with the dock, the phone and tablet won't transfer large files to each other, random restarts... I'll think of the rest later...

I'm sure this post will get about 13 reads and nothing will come of it, but I feel a little better having my rant. Samsung next time round I think
14 REPLIES 14
Cod
Visitor

Ah thank you! That's exactly the problem, I'm a loser. You're really really really really really really really smart, and pretty too I bet.

Cod
Visitor

@mickthebike wrote:

My tablet works fine, none of the software has problems and it interacts with all my other hardware perfectly. I don't understand why a 5 week old table only had 4.22 installed though.

I'm envious! Could be old stock perhaps? 

zonyc
Visitor

My tablet is so laggy as well after 4.4.2 update,which was supposed to come in mayyy not today...and also dont take Samsung take apple I think its better

rakeshtvm
Visitor

Me too faced with the same problem. It is really an Xpensive joke -- Sony India asks me to pay Rs 17,000 for cleaning dirt/rectify manufacturing defect in Xperia Z camera.

DSC_3460a.jpg

birdxx
Visitor

As long as our products are made cheap in China,  there will be problems. 

As long as companies try to make to big a profit,  and the workers payment is to low,  there will be faults. 

As long as most software is built in India under the same bad circumstances,  the bugs will be everywhere. 

As long as the suits are in charge,  nothing will change. 

Only S.J.  had a acceptable production control,  but the worker had no better life. 

And with a iPad your stuff on icloud is free for everyone to see,  because they don't care. 

Which gives the conclusion that there is no safe cloud (without high encryption that is only yours) 

And as long as they also deliberately make products that stop working in short time,  it will be a mass. 

Even for 500,- or 600,- a tablet!