Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z2 Styus query

SOLVED
kickstand
Visitor

Xperia Z2 Styus query

Hi folks, I have a silly question really, as I am new to Sony, only picked up my new Xperia on Friday and still getting to grips with it. None of my previous stylus appear to work at "all" which seems strange as they are fine on my IPAD 2 and Samsung Note 2 and Note 3? I use a lot of productivity Apps requiring a stylus and my finger will not suffice as I really need precision. I checked out a lot of reviews prior to selecting Sony and none of them mentioned stylus compatibility issues. Appreciate if someone could advise what stylus works with this tablet. Cheers
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kickstand
Visitor

Thanks for the assistance, I am deeply disappointed but such is life. I must be the minority who use productivity Apps. If they have only just resolved finger sensitivity issues I won't hold my breath. Thanks again /K

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
dandy63
Leader

Hi, just dug out a Capaciyive Stylus that i dont use & tried it on my Z2.......works fine, nice & accurate.....if you do a Search on the Forum some people say a stylus works & some dont.

Do you have Glove Mode enabled on yours :smileysmileywink:

kickstand
Visitor

Thanks for the quick response, I really appreciate the assistance. I am unable to locate glove mode, is it located somewhere obvious?. I forgot to mention It am using a Z2 tablet not phone, if that makes a difference?. Cheers.
kickstand
Visitor

Hi folks, I have a silly question really, as I am new to Sony, only picked up my new Xperia on Friday and still getting to grips with it. None of my previous stylus appear to work at "all" which seems strange as they are fine on my IPAD 2 and Samsung Note 2 and Note 3? I use a lot of productivity Apps requiring a stylus and my finger will not suffice as I really need precision. I checked out a lot of reviews prior to selecting Sony and none of them mentioned stylus compatibility issues. Appreciate if someone could advise what stylus works with this tablet. Cheers

dandy63
Leader

Hi Kickstand, answered youre earlier post but this section is for the Z2 Mobile.....there is a section for the Z2Tablet.....either post  new question there or one of the Mods will move your posts once they notice.

More chance of your question being answered, good luck :smileysmileywink:

kickstand
Visitor

Thanks a bunch, tried to recreate in the tablet section to no avail, here is hoping Mod can assist me.

Thanks again.

Thommo
Genius

Threads merged - Do you have a Z2 or Z2 tablet so I can move this to the correct section

Thommo
Genius

Glove mode is found in Settings then Accessibility

dandy63
Leader

Hi Thommo...he has the Z2 TABLET

Thommo
Genius

Cheers and moved