Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact pre-order no case optioi

SOLVED
bengrendon
Explorer

Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact pre-order no case optioi

I have just placed a preorder for my Z3TC and i was not given any option to get my Case for 0.01p extra at checkout has anyone got any idea as to why this was not there and what i can do to get it.

See below for the offer

Sony.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Just to confirm the offer is now working on site

and the £0.01 case can be added to your baskets. :slight_smile: :trophy:

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @bengrendon 

Thanks for the info.  :slight_smile:

I've just tried the pre-ordering process out but didn't see any option to add the case for 1p either.

I will escalate this and see if there's something we're missing or if there's a glitch.

profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi bengrendon,

It is best to contact the Sales team with this query about your order on 0207 365 2413. They are open Mon-Fri 9am-7pm and Sat 9am-6pm. You could also try Sony Mobile Support.

Many thanks,

Pascale_F

bengrendon
Explorer

I have chatted with Support via the link you sent Pascale_F and they told me i needed to add it to the cart and it would auto discount however the case is not available as an option to select on the accessories section of the site. If it were i would have added his to my basket. Is there a way it can be added to my order if i were to provide my Order number at all? Also the webchat team seem very dismissive the manner in which they talk to customers.

bengrendon
Explorer

Do you think that they would be able to add one into my order for me or do i have to cancel and re preorder when they fix the issue?

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again  @bengrendon .

Just to let you know I've had no response at the moment. :cry:

It may be worth trying to order one over the phone and adding one.

(It will probably be the quickest option.)

I'm still trying to get some info though and will keep this thread updated.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@bengrendon and any others having this problem:

The case is addable as an accessory but it seems as if it still shows as full price.

Sony are aware of the problem and believe its on the way to being sorted. It may take until tomorrow for 

the changes to become live so the best advice for now is to wait until then or phone the online store team on 0207 365 2413 and ask them to add the case for the offer price or possibly cancel the order and order again.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Just to confirm the offer is now working on site

and the £0.01 case can be added to your baskets. :slight_smile: :trophy: