Join now - be part of our community!

grainy photos

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
andymcc01
Explorer

grainy photos

Hi, rather out of the blue I have started getting poor, grainy photo`s from my a55, any suggestions would be a help.

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

Hi Andy :slight_smile:

Is this even in daylight / good light levels? Have you tried a reset, to rule out this being due to a camera setting?

If you can explain a little more about how you're using the camera (manual/auto, settings etc) I might be able to offer some advice :cool:

Cheers

Mick

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

Hi Andy :slight_smile:

Is this even in daylight / good light levels? Have you tried a reset, to rule out this being due to a camera setting?

If you can explain a little more about how you're using the camera (manual/auto, settings etc) I might be able to offer some advice :cool:

Cheers

Mick

profile.country.GB.title
andymcc01
Explorer

Hi Mick,

many thanks for your reply. Sony got back to me on this. The good news is that the problem appears to have gone:smileyhappy:. I cannot say that any one thing sorted it, as I did several resets and cleans. I ended up looking at the mirror through a magnifying glass and spotted a few specks on the edges which would not move with a blower, I removed with a cotton bud!!!!:smileyplain:.  Tested it and seems to be ok.

Regards

Andy