Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

He's propping up my bench too.

I still can't bring myself to sell him, sturridge or gerrard. (Mainly in case I can't afford to get them back lol)

Tried to patch things up a little with a defender transfer but I need to rethink the squad :anguished:

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Sold Ramsey - he's out for a little while and there are some other interesting players coming through now...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Like Jumpy, I cant bring myself to get rid of him, as he was one of the cheaper players to start with, and I doubt I could afford to get him back if/when he starts again.  13 Jan FF has him back (at this stage).  Ill re-assess if that changes though.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I think we need someone to go and physically assess Ramsey - anyone live close? LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL

Ok, just been looking at the transferrs.  I'll get 6.5mil from Ramsey, But who is available for around that price (thats worthy)?  NONE.  Id have to have a major reshuffle of many players to make it work.  Ideally id swap ramsey for ozil.  But that leave me with 3.7mil to find from somewhere.

Catmambo
Contributor

New Year, Fresh start WILDCARD!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, that DRACDLIW is when ill re-assess :clap:

Theres no football emoticon !

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

woooo-hoooo a Wildcard in January!

Watch me buy more players who get injured lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 19:

Sony FF League Table - GW19.jpg

Summary:

One change this week, El Nino FC jumps up a place in 3rd, bumping Real Sociopath down a spot in 4th.  A special mention to Team Liberty this week, scoring a healthy 70 points.

Catmambo
Contributor

@tweety2b proving the mantra that even a faulty clock is right twice a day :wink: